I’m a highly-awarded, highly-regarded ad agency creative leader with blue chip agency and client experience. My branding, conceptual and visual strengths are media agnostic and my demand generation experience gets results and builds business. I’m able to manage diverse assignments, inter-company relationships, demanding clients and a large team with style and humor. I now deliver the same creative firepower on my own to small businesses and non-profits.
– Creative direction: providing ideas and developing them with team
– Strategy and business development
– Design and branding development
– Client, partner and internal relationship building
– Getting the most from vendors and partners
– Recruiting, developing and retaining staff
– Time and budget management
– Experience in NFP marketing, business development and fundraising
– Led Verizon Wireless business from regional to national, highly-profitable, double digit growth account. Built strong client relationships.
– Managed HH/EP agency merger and integrated creative teams across NY and SC, retaining staff.
– Unified Ogilvy One’s IBM business and integrated with other departments to grow the business and win Effie’s highest awards.
– Introduced Prosciutto Di Parma into the US with a unique media/creative/advertising platform that drove people to sampling at retail locations.
– Won entire Kraft Gevalia account with a creative rebrand presented in a b2b project pitch.
– Solely created a gold Clio-winning, international multimedia campaign for Diner’s Club.
– Created three successful rebranding and advertising campaigns for pro bono accounts. Was invited to join two of those boards.
– Hire the best talent, train and retain them.
Hill Holliday- 9.5 years
Ogilvy & OgilvyOne- 4 years
Foot Cone Belding- 11 years
Homer & Durham- 2 years at this small boutique agency
I also design and paint. See tabs.